Saturday, September 14, 2013

September smoothie challenge

Follow my blog with Bloglovin       Today is the last day of the #14septembersmoothie challenge, hosted by heather @pnkfitness. What a great idea this was to challenge ourselves in this way!  Giving us a taste of what it's like to feel so good.  I know I am even more determined to stick with my decision to take charge of my health and that of my sweet boy. I have had some great smoothies, can't say I didn't like any of them. Made discoveries of different combinations. And creative ways to get greens and fruits in our diet.heather you are inspiring. I also discovered shakeology! My brother Chris started my mother on them. She felt so much better that she wanted me to try them. I have to say it is an amazing shake, just has great things in there.
     I plan on keeping smoothies as a regular routine now. Thank you heather over @ www.pinkaholicfitness.com




2 comments:

  1. Great post girly!

    Happy you enjoyed the challenge!! Keep up all the great choices you are making! : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you heather, you keep up the great work your doing as well! Thank your for being my first comment :-)

    ReplyDelete