Sunday, September 29, 2013

Blogtember: Facebook

     Dear friends can I just say I am sick of your constant self pics! The pursed lips and bathroom shots in front of a mirror. Hello We see the phone! Im so over the sexy self pictures! 
     I like the positive little things some of you post and the funny little political jabs.
     I love seeing some of you grow your own organic fruits and veggie gardens for your families.
         The constant minute by minute updates of the everyday lives are a bit disturbing. And face shots over and over. I ate.. I drank.. I slept.. I .. I.. I... Feel.. I don't want to know! 
     organic gardening, save the planet, save the whales , plant a tree something besides the drool of the day. Don't breed adopt, Be a mentor.. Save a child!

No comments:

Post a Comment