Saturday, October 5, 2013

10 favorite things about fall linkup




     For todays post Im Linking up  with Brianna at Endlessly Beloved,she starting a monthly link up and her first topic is favorite 10 things about fall. 

ONE: The change in the air,Just a slight breeze but yet so crisp you can feel the inevitable winter looms.
TWO: The oranges and fire reds golds and yellows in the trees. 
THREE:The smell of cloves and cinnamon. 
FOUR:Apple picking,
FIVE:cider pressing,
 SIX:window painting
SEVEN:laughter of children playing in leaves.
 EIGHT:Outside beckons,It's lure is great. NINE:Family gathers earlier as the days shorten. TEN:Night falls earlier.  
And hot cider with a cinnamon stick and a slice of pumpkin pie.

2 comments:

  1. I just saw this, thanks for participating! i love your list. I agree with it all:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Brianna for checking out my blog and list! I loved you list too! I'm new to blogging so if you have tips and tricks on blogging and designing I would really appreciate it if want to share

    ReplyDelete